1999 Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport SS 28' Weekender Cuddy Cabin Express Boat
Decent boat overall with extended swim platform. 777 original hours. Upholstery showing age but great way to buy a boat and put a little cosmetic elbow grease into it if you choose. Boat was traded in on a new boat.
- Canvas is not present on boat
- Nice seating options, large cockpit
- Extended swim platform
- Upholstery showing it's age with cracks and is dirty but still very useable as is.
- Cuddy cabin
- Enclosed head with shower
- Galley with sink
- Trim Tabs
- VHF Radio
- Twin 5.7 Mercruisers
- One engine is a newer (2009/10 MPI other is EFI original to boat) They run well together.
- 777 hours on the older engine, less on the newer engine but actual are unknown because the house meter wasn't changed.
- Fuel Injected
- Raw Water Cooled
- Alpha One Outdrives
- Engines have been professionally maintained
$12900, priced under market to account for upholstery and canvas